How Far Have You Gone For Your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBones

Reaction score
Right now, I'm knitting a pouch for my Tama-Go that I'm going to get tomorrow. :D

So, my question is, how far have you gone to make life amazing for your Tamagotchi? :) I'll post a picture of it when I'm done, as well as charms I get.

Post some pictures of your Tama accessories? :'DDD I'd like to see them. c:

New pouch for each tama I get... I have tons. They are fairly basic. I never carry them without a pouch of some sort to carry em. I would hate to find really rubbed off paint, scuffs... that sort of thing. If I was the first owner anyway, but I do repaint them if they need it. The same color that they were before. I repair old tamas too If I find/buy them not working.

I am currently searching for some kind of cord or chain so that I can wear my broken Tama Grimlock around my neck the way I used to. Just because he's busted doesn't mean I can't still show him a bit of love.

New pouch for each tama I get... I have tons. They are fairly basic. I never carry them without a pouch of some sort to carry em. I would hate to find really rubbed off paint, scuffs... that sort of thing. If I was the first owner anyway, but I do repaint them if they need it. The same color that they were before. I repair old tamas too If I find/buy them not working.
Ooh, fancy! :D What kind of pouch? Like, yarn, cloth, etc.? Or do you buy them?

I am currently searching for some kind of cord or chain so that I can wear my broken Tama Grimlock around my neck the way I used to. Just because he's busted doesn't mean I can't still show him a bit of love.
Awh, he must feel so loved. ^_^

____________________________________________________________________________________

And now for the first pictures, taken yesterday. I got pretty far, then messed up, so I just restarted it. -_-

Also, sorry for the size of the pictures. :/ I tried making them smaller, but they still came out huge. Never mind! They just looked huge in the 'Preview Post'.***

DSCN0234.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back