How fast does he die?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
Now when I am writing this, my hands are still shaking, see I am sitting by the computer after being outside playing a nice spring afternoon, watching a new tama page I hadn't seen before just a few minutes ago, I heard one tama call for me. I read some more, thinking a few seconds waiting wouldn't hurt my tam. Then like, one minute later I heard a terrible sound that I never heard before (in 5 and a half years of caring for tamas!) I immideatley checked them, and found what must be a tama dying. My v4, Kuchipatchi and his child were dying, and I couldn't push any button, all this on less than a minute?! Using all these exclamination marks and stuff you might get that I am still very upset, still hands shaking, I could save my tama by resetting and downloading, so now he's fine, but I wonder, is this a glitch?! Are they really suppose to die this fast? :angry: :angry:

My brother right now says I am cheating, that if it dies it dies. That I cheated, did wrong in resetting and downloading... BROTHERS... :D

I've only experienced a couple of tamas dying on me but yes, the actual death "scene" happens pretty fast.

Remember that your tama has been sitting there for quite a while with it's happy and hungry hearts steadily emptying out, with none being refilled.

Then it's been sitting there with totally empty hearts... so the last moments pass quickly and dramatically.

I'm glad to hear you were able to save your tama by downloading it. Remember, it's your tama and you have the choice to download it or let it die - you're in charge of your toy (no one else is) and you decide for yourself if you are cheating or not :D

Isn't it when the V1 to V4.5s die, they drop onto the floor and twitch for a few seconds with a large skull flickering next to them, then immediately float up to the top of the screen, followed by the screen turning all blackened?

And they beep kinda like:

"Dedudedudedudeduduuduu... Bii~biiiip!"

I've only experienced a couple of tamas dying on me but yes, the actual death "scene" happens pretty fast.
Remember that your tama has been sitting there for quite a while with it's happy and hungry hearts steadily emptying out, with none being refilled.

Then it's been sitting there with totally empty hearts... so the last moments pass quickly and dramatically.
well, there was only very few hearts unfilled, if they were all empty he would have beeped for my help earlier...

I see anyway what you mean, but I still think it's a bit strange... :D

Isn't it when the V1 to V4.5s die, they drop onto the floor and twitch for a few seconds with a large skull flickering next to them, then immediately float up to the top of the screen, followed by the screen turning all blackened?

Yeah, something like that was it, but I didn't see the end of it, and I am happy I missed it :D

i have posted this story before on different threads, but here goes.

When i had just got my V3 tama, i managed 2 get it 2 survive long enough 2 have a cute lil baby sitting next 2 it 4 the 1st time. i fed my tama and put it down with full hunger and happy hearts. a minute or so later, the death music played! i didnt no how 2 save it so i had to sit there and watch them die. i was gutted. i guess its a death glitch.

Could be, but they are also more sensetive when they have babies...

i have posted this story before on different threads, but here goes.
When i had just got my V3 tama, i managed 2 get it 2 survive long enough 2 have a cute lil baby sitting next 2 it 4 the 1st time. i fed my tama and put it down with full hunger and happy hearts. a minute or so later, the death music played! i didnt no how 2 save it so i had to sit there and watch them die. i was gutted. i guess its a death glitch.
You want "Death glitches"? You should play the GB Tamagotchi game. XDDD

The variables on whether it lives or dies are so screwed up and large, you might as well be expecting it to happen at literally every other moment. XD

You want "Death glitches"? You should play the GB Tamagotchi game. XDDD

The variables on whether it lives or dies are so screwed up and large, you might as well be expecting it to happen at literally every other moment. XD
Ah ha ha ha...I always hated that game xDD

I never got past the baby stage. He would die and show all these "bad care" scenes where he was sick. The music freaked me out and made me mad xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes, Tamas do die that fast :)

Keitai tamagotchi (Japanese tama) death scene is different. :D

before your tamagotchi dies, there was a black ghost above your tama's head. :blink: After a minute, your tamagotchi will lie down on the floor with a strange music and then… Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! Your tama will float up to the top of the screen, followed by the screen blinking (just like your tama is going to evolve) :eek: The screen is continues to blink. While it is blinking, you will see your tama's sad face and it is transforming into a graveyard (just like your tama is evolving). :D After your tama becomes a graveyard, your tama's ghost appears from the top beside the graveyard. I think it is 2 minutes. Downloading doesn't work at all to save your tama. :mimitchi: that's very sad.

- Oxie B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back