How fast have your tamas grown in generations?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How fast did your tamas grownin generations?

• 1 per week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 per 2 weeks

• 1 per month

• 1 per 6 weeks

• 1 per day

• 1 per a couple months

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTDLD86

Reaction score
I've had my tamagotchi v3 for ruffly 3 weeks and I'm on my 3rd generation!!! I've had a new gen about every mon since I got it!!! it's crazy, they're growing so fast!!!!!! I had a girl billotchi(sp?), a girl Hidatchi(sp?), and now a boy(teen). :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok then o_0 that is weird but i like your poll you should go on mine

depends on how well you take care of it and if it has babies....ruffly 8+ yrs

guys can you go on my blog i know how to get a mimitchi no lie

note: this has been tested

It is roughly 1 generation per week if you don't pause. If you have 2 tama's to connect it can be as quick as 5/6 days, but if you use the matchmaker it is usually 8/9 days.

So it averages out a week.

example

i.e. name a baby Monday>toddler same day

toddler>teen -on Tuesday

teen> adult -on Friday

breed by connection on Saturday

leaves Sunday night/Monday morning= start the next gen Monday.

Well It should take roughly one week. However if you pause your tama then it will take much longer. Also some characters, for whatever reason, aren't visited byt the matchmaker untill a bit later in life (like 9 or 10 years).

The only thing is unless your pausing your tama, it shouldn't take that long. Try maybe downloading it.

hmm, i was wondering how one can obtain a generation in one day?. death? 0.o

My daughters tamagotchi is 15......it hasnt had babies, or been visited by a matchmaker, she just plays games on it and uses tamatown. Shes visited the King 3 times and pauses it during the day at school and at night.

Is it normal for it to be 15? her friend says they usually die way before then.

yes, matchmaker is still about 2 come i think

she pauses it too long

its better 2 let it sleep instead

if she would have done so, matchmaker would have been there already

theres no need at all to pause it at night, tamas sleep 11-13 h a day continously

they have no needs and do no actions in sleep, but time counts 4 its evolving (and 4 the time matchmaker comes)

its also better to let it sleep during school-time, it has the same affect and doesnt harm it at all, just set time 2 sleeping time (put out light) and to waking or actual time after school

My daughters tamagotchi is 15......it hasnt had babies, or been visited by a matchmaker, she just plays games on it and uses tamatown. Shes visited the King 3 times and pauses it during the day at school and at night.Is it normal for it to be 15? her friend says they usually die way before then.
Pausing the tama for most of the day AND during the night is probably the reason why it is 15 and hasn't had a visit from the matchmaker. I'm guessing that she only has it running for 3-4 hours a day? That means it's taking 6x longer than normal to evolve.

The matchmaker only comes at certain times 10.30am, 3pm, and 7pm. so you may need to set the clock to 10.29, 2.59, or 6.59, to see if it gets a visit from the matchmaker.

However it may turn into an Oldie pretty soon, if it hasn't already? If it already is an Oldie then the matchmaker won't come, you have to connect with another oldie on another tamagotchi to breed.

There really is no need to pause a tama overnight as MOST sleep from 8/9pm-8/9am

if you keep it off pause overnight and then pause it in the morning.

And is it unusual to be 15 and not die? No. If it's been on pause most of the day it never gets a chance to die- as it usually takes about 8 hours of neglect of die.

Very Many thanks for your replies, I will tell her when she comes home from school.

I'm sure it's not totally impossible to have a tama gen a day!!!! I don't know

Hope you all like the poll!!! Thanks so much for your input!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back