How good is Pyonkotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How good up the "Tamagotchi Ladder" is Pyonkotchi?
Hello!

'tis the third best character.It is alsoo refered to as "Rabitchi" or "Pyonchitchi" sometimes.

Best Regards,

KP

i dunno, i treated my first tamagotchi generation really good cuz it was my first time raising my v3 and i never let its hearts fall down more than two empty but i got pyonkotchi

I dunno, but on my tamagotchi I have a pyonkotchi. OH my gosh, one day something really weird happened to it!

First it was normal sized...then like 5 seconds later is was huge. 5 more seconds later, it was so big the face took up the whole screen! (but it was super cute). then it was just plain huge, and then normal. Then it was huge again, and then really huge, then plain huge and then normal...and it kept on going like a pattern. I don't know if that also happens to other adult tamagotchis. Maybe only pyonkotchis can do that! Or maybe all adult tamagotchis can do that...

Green with purple flowers

Pyonkotchi

Name: Ella

training: seven

Gen.: first

Username: MISTY

year: five years

Hello!
'tis the third best character.It is alsoo refered to as "Rabitchi" or "Pyonchitchi" sometimes.

Best Regards,

KP
Actually,

Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi were the top Mesutchi and Osutchi

characters. Pyonktchi is not pyonchitchi. Pyonkotchi was for Mesutchi and Pyonchitchi was for osutchi. Today on V2 and V3 they can be either gender.

I dunno, but on my tamagotchi I have a pyonkotchi. OH my gosh, one day something really weird happened to it!
First it was normal sized...then like 5 seconds later is was huge. 5 more seconds later, it was so big the face took up the whole screen! (but it was super cute). then it was just plain huge, and then normal. Then it was huge again, and then really huge, then plain huge and then normal...and it kept on going like a pattern. I don't know if that also happens to other adult tamagotchis. Maybe only pyonkotchis can do that! Or maybe all adult tamagotchis can do that...

Green with purple flowers

Pyonkotchi

Name: Ella

training: seven

Gen.: first

Username: MISTY

year: five years
It happens to most of the adult Tamas. They are referred to "dancing".

i had a pyonkotchi in my first genereation and Its my fave tamagotchi, I think its 3rd best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back