How good is this site out of 10

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you rate this site out of 10

• Brilliant - 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alright but it could be better - 5/10

• Rubbish this site is BAD - 0/10

• Hard one i dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know 0-5-10 arent much options, i would do 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

so you can give ppl more optins

i am a girl! :D

Yeah, but you have to admit - it's kind of addictive isn't it....? lol

(the site that is, not the spam, bad grammar and annoying members!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
This site is really cool :angry: i like it alot. I say 9/10 :) because some people dont think before they say stuff and it starts a fight. :wacko:if it wasnt for the fights i would give it the rating of 10/10.

I really like this site!Oh yeah,go to my tama site,it even has a chatroom go to www.freewebs.com/muhammads000/

6/10.

Spam.

People double or triple post. There is an edit button.

Some of the members can be annoying, but what forum don't have annoying members?

Feeling restricted on what you can say.

10/10 but there is some things I dont like.There are annoying members who ask can I be a guide,pretty please.There is a rule stating that you can't ask members who have sites saying can i please be a guide.Also poor Admin,she gets alot of pms asking to become a guide.One more thing,Spam,people make topics

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

and poor guides have to close alot of dumb topics,like ones in the wrong section,polls stating for example"Who thinks_____would have a chance at becoming a guide.But I think this site is atcually 1,000,000,000,000/10.Tamatalk you rule!!!!!!!!

P.S There is an edit button.Only Admin should be able to edit!

Hmmm...
I'll give it 8/10

Yes, I am addicted to the site too, although it always has its faults, uncooperating people and maintenance from time to time, but ll the same, I lve this place. :eek:
me to...but not the 8/10 bit i would give it 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back