How heavy is your tama supposed to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How heavy do you think tamas are supposed to be?

• 1-10lbs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20lbs.

• 20-30lbs.

• 30-40lbs.

• 40-50lbs.

• 50+lbs.

• I don't keep track and just feed it when I feel like it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends what age your tamagotchi is.

Baby: 5-7lbs is healthy

Kid: 10-12lbs is healthy

Teen: I can't remember exactly

Adult: 30-32lbs

It does matter the health, but some people say if it weighs a lot more you get more point in bump. I don't know if this is true, but I would just keep it at a good, heathly weight so it won't die.

It depends what age your tamagotchi is.
Baby: 5-7lbs is healthy

Kid: 10-12lbs is healthy

Teen: I can't remember exactly

Adult: 30-32lbs
teen is 15-17 if its an unhealthy tam character, 20 if its fully healthy.

and if u get a bad charicter for an adult then its base weight is 20 so 20-22..

i thinkies the rule to follow is this:

the tams base weight = min healthy weight

the tams base weight +2= max healthy weight.

hey..my tamagotchi is only 3 yrs old and it's weighing at 86 lb. i think it's really overweight rite?

hey..my tamagotchi is only 3 yrs old and it's weighing at 86 lb. i think it's really overweight rite?
Lol yup :lol: Just play Bump.

As for the points in Bump, you actually get less points if your tamagotchi is heavy, but you have a greater chance of winning.

`Jade

teen is 15-17 if its an unhealthy tam character, 20 if its fully healthy.and if u get a bad charicter for an adult then its base weight is 20 so 20-22..

i thinkies the rule to follow is this:

the tams base weight = min healthy weight

the tams base weight +2= max healthy weight.
teen is 20-22lbs it's 15-17 if you took bad care of your tam! Mine is a Mimitchi and it weights 34lbs you should never let your tama go over 60lbs too if it does and you too perfect care you might get something ugly what you do with teens thought is make them weight 50-60lbs to get a Mametchi or Mimitchi on V3 or V2 So I'd say depends on what your tama is! I don't know why I qouted lol! :lol:

I've been dying to know how heavy my tama is supposed to be! :furawatchi:
:blink:

TAFFYJUNE
Well it depends on the stage.

Babys are suppose to be = 11 to 22 lbs

kids = 12-35

teens= 20- 35

adult=35-50

Hope that helps :huh:

baby=10-20lb

child= 20-25lb

teen=30-40lb

adult=40-45lb

:huh: :furawatchi: :mellow: :nyatchi: ;) :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :kusatchi: :mimitchi:

Tamagotchis are about 3inches tall and 2 wide so i would say about 20-30lbs so it is all very easty to say by size.That is what i voted for and i think if it was a tamagotchi mini it would waigh about 10-20 really so tamas are desgined for pocket pets so you can take them around so about that yer. :eek:

Baszil b :furawatchi:

and the characters are very heavy bandai said and my post above means that if you messure your tama you can see what it would be a babyagotchi would be 5-20 i would say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back