How...how...TOUCHING.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Do you feel like crying from the inspiration?

Really, this is so beautiful. Tough times, sad kid, guardian angel...just...T.T

[link removed]

I can't say it will make you cry as much as it did for me, but it will at least make you sniffle. T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching it for 10 secs and instantly hated it. I just can't watch all those stupid hair donts and anorexic woman.
Same here. After he started singing I closed the window. :D

Nopenope. Must be your computer.
Wow, can you say lying noobishness?

Its a stupid video from the 70s or 80s. Its a really lame song, and there is no inspiration to be seen unless you are a complete moron. Please, if you are going to post something that is supposed to be inspirational, at least provide us with a music video that has a LESSON to be learned in it. Thanks.

This is honestly annoying.

You've done this twice. First with the warriors cover, now this. >> Not funny. Honestly, stop. I'm sick of it.

There is no ban on them. Excuse me for having a sense of humor, if you don't appreciate pranks don't go in to them.

hey, i',m sorry. but i did find this in the rules:

2. Prank Links

This is essentially any post or thread that leads another member to another place under false guidance. For example:

You see a link saying "Get a free tamagotchi here!" and thinking you've scored well, you click the link only to end up looking at someone's zooreka pet or one of those nasty brain eating website.

NO ONE APPRECIATES BEING MISLEAD!

Prank links are not nice and not funny... and they are banned.

this topic is'nt harmful or anything... so i dunno. well, actually rick was pretty traumatic, but you know.

There is no ban on them. Excuse me for having a sense of humor, if you don't appreciate pranks don't go in to them.
Well that's the point of the prank. If we knew what you were doing then it wouldn't be a prank and to stay away from a prank topic means to have known about it. :p

*Closed- pranks aren't allowed. It just stirrs up pages of annoyed spam*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back