How I Live Now...Part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama2007

Reaction score
It was the first day of school. Victoria put on her new school uniform. It was a complete with a green skirt, Dark green jumper, white socks, white shirt and a cute green head band. Victoria was filled with joy by one look at it. That's what she would be wearing for the next 6 years of her life!

After she got washed and dressed Victoria skipped downstairs and collected her bus fare. She put on her new roller skates and rolled down the road. She was early at the bus stop so she unbuckled her roller skates and put her school shoes on. After waiting for what seemed like hours the bus arrived. She hopped on so enthusiastically that she bumped the boy that was getting off.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said blushing under her make up.

"Whoah, pretty girl," The boy whispered,"Did I just say that out loud!!!" The boy said again, blushing like a beetroot.

Laughing they both boarded the bus together.His name was Anthony and he told her that he was going to Woodford County High School as well. She was pleased at that because she thought he was sweet and cute. The minutes on the bus passed so quickly that Victoria would have stayed there until she ded if she could. Just as she and Anthony got off the bus, he kissed her on the cheek and walked off. She couldn't believe it but she knew he was blushing. She walked off trying to hide how happy she was.

Latest posts

Back