How iPOds kill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that anything metal could be hit by lightning but not a high chance of a small item though, could happen but yes, I agree about the deafening thing. When you loose the hairs in your ear they can't grow back. If you keep this up you will permenantly damage your ears and potentially go deaf, that means for ever. So just don't listen so loud. I keep my volume level below half. -.*

I think that anything metal could be hit by lightning but not a high chance of a small item though, could happen but yes, I agree about the deafening thing. When you loose the hairs in your ear they can't grow back. If you keep this up you will permenantly damage your ears and potentially go deaf, that means for ever. So just don't listen so loud. I keep my volume level below half. -.*
so do i

Yea, It isn't to good to listen too loud. I don't like it. I only ever let it get to a 10, which is extremely low.

That is good. You only have two ears... don't lose em'! lol

And I don't think that the iPods will actually kill you.

They can be struck by lightning
Cause mental damage

Deafening if you listen too loud
Yes, But anything metal has a chance of being electracuted. :(

And plus, an Ipod is so small, lightning won't be atracted to it, it will be attracted to much larger metal objects.

Ipods themselves don't cause mental damage. If you are listening to them to loud you can get permamently deafend though.

Please check up on your facts before posting a top like this. :furawatchi:

Kate

A computer can be struck by lightning. A metal DVD player could be struck by lightning. Anything that is metal has a chance of being struck! :furawatchi: Why would it be attracted to something so small though? Not too much of a chance there. It'd be more attratced to a tree or a pole. :(

Mental damage? How?

MP3 players, Ipods, anything that plays music or volume can hurt your ears if it's too loud.........but you'd only go deaf (or partly deaf) if you have the volume up constantly, all the time.

By the way, who'd actually go outside nad listen to their iPod when there is lightning, thunder, and rain? xD

*Tgd*

If you strike your ears with high quantities of decibels from ANY object you can suffer loss of hearing.

And, actually, lightning only goes for the tallest things in an area, so if you listen to your iPod under a small tree during a storm you'd be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mum told me to listen to my Ipod with small volume when I first got it so I'm fine. (Everyone listens to them SO loud! Don't they understand that it's bad for them???) Plus I don't keep listening to my Ipod in the rain in case it gets wet so I'll be fine. :( Thanks for telling me!

They only cause deafening 10 years later and only if you have been listening to high blast too long!!! :angry:

I got this from ABCnews

I listen to my iPod with the volume turned waaaay up.

I don't care if I go def, at least I can go def listening to my music.

Cell phones with lithium batteries can explode :angry: I saw it on the news last night. Some guy's phone exploded in his pocket and set his pants on fire.

I rarely listen to my iPod anymore. The battery life is horrible x.x

The only ways I'll become deaf from music are being at the Firehouse concerts, or sitting in my car xP

Last edited by a moderator:
well i dont have an iPod.

actualy, i heard the "safe" volume for iPods is only about 1/3 of a bar. just to let cha know.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back