How is tamatown boring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should they do more of?

• Shops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Games

• Tama island

• Everything

• whats tamatown?

• Nothing

• They should add a beach!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: they should improve, like, everything, especially the king and make a password 4 going on cause u have to start all over

Yeah I wish they would have it where you could visit the store your Tamagotchi works at. Like my Tama works at the bank.....So I should be able to go there!

i know this has nothing to do with the subject.... where is the necklace on tamatown???
The necklace is on the rack in the Tamagotchi Forever store, in the Mall. The trickiest one for me was finding the hat... it's in the Chile brochure in the Travel Agency. :)

My Tamagotchi V4 is a Fire Fighter! It's so cute! :mellow:

Yeah... Tamagotchi Town V3 is getting a bit boring. They need some more games. There aren't enough things in there. Tamagotchi Town V4 is pretty cool though, It's looking pretty good. At least I can continuously earn Gotchi points instead of the same souvenirs over and over. The coming soon parts look pretty inviting. I can't wait 'till they open and stuff.

i think the school should be bigger and there should be more shops <_< :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :huh: :( :unsure:

I think you should be able to go to the bank because im going to make my tamagotchi get a job at the bank. I wonder if the boss is bigbosstchi? :p

they really need more games. and we should be able to get into the other buildings!

i think tamatown is boring because it is more of a picture that you could clickon. the movie theter should have way better movies. it would be cool if on tamaisland you if you have the tamagatchi that won thann you can get a souviner that is a modle of a beach and about 1000 or more gotchi points. what i 'm trying to say is that tamatown needs some improvement. :)

Hmmm,

I personally have this belief: Never rush anything.

If they hurry and improve tamatown by adding new items or activities or opening up new buildings (whatever), we'd be bored with these in few months! Then we'll start to feel bored and demand for new series of tamagotchis. Can you see the picture? It's best to add 1 new thing at a time. You should know by now, many of you complained too soon once you got v4.

Anyway, just enjoy your v4 and learn new things on the way :blink:

I'm still waiting for v4 release in Singapore (hopefully.....)

I think that they should make the stuff you get from the arcade and other places playable. ^_^ + :ph34r: = B)

If you ask me, I'd say everything. TamaTown needs more games, more stores, and they should allow you to go to that Hospital, Station, and Sports Shop. A beach would be nice, too... and what tamagotchi_pal said. It would also be nice if your Tama could USE the item instead of stare at it.
ST
True dat... I want to use the items, or what's the point???

Hmmm,
I personally have this belief: Never rush anything.

If they hurry and improve tamatown by adding new items or activities or opening up new buildings (whatever), we'd be bored with these in few months! Then we'll start to feel bored and demand for new series of tamagotchis. Can you see the picture? It's best to add 1 new thing at a time. You should know by now, many of you complained too soon once you got v4.

Anyway, just enjoy your v4 and learn new things on the way ;)

I'm still waiting for v4 release in Singapore (hopefully.....)
i agree what tamadake says. we shouldnt rush things

Good point, Starry-Tama. We NEED more of everything. I got sick of the same stuff so just didn't go there anymore. Let's hope the v4 tama-town is better than the first one.
~T22
Lol, It is practically the same! Still boring....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back