How long do you run a tamgotchi for

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgmae

Reaction score
How long do you guys usually run your tamgotchis for I thought it would be interesting to know.

I usually run them for a generation then wait for the next generation to beacome toddlers then I tab them how about you guys.

I usually run them until the batteries give out.

Then I'll switch to a new tama.

But with older tama's I normally run them for 1-2 gens before I tab them out.

generally i do the same! i raise them until they have babies and then the adults leave, and then after i name the baby i take out the batteries and put them in a different shell.

except for my sunflower v4, i play with that one for like 2 or 3 generations at a time. i love that shell so much i always want to play it!!!

i have never raised an oldie character though, and i think i might like to at some point :eek:

I have multiple batteries I take care of them all at the same time I'm gonna need more fingers!

I usually have 2-3 running at one time. I'll have them for two generations then change 1 or 2 then change the other a generation after. I think I wrote that kinda confusingly but I pretty much randomly rota them

If I'm busy usually 1 er 2 generations. A lot of times I run them, but barely mess with them causing boring results with the same characters and no actual work put into the TMGC itself. Sometimes I run them for 2 or 3 battery change outs. Just depends on what is going on.

Wow, I actually tend to run mine for about 5 generations before starting a new one. Sometimes I'll run more then one, and when I'm feeling antsy or something I'll switch them off much more frequently. When I don't have much time to run tamas, such as lately, I pick one of my favorite versions (currently my Princess Spacy IdL) and I run it for weeks on end. I like it to be pretty low key but still fun, and I find that the stability of running a tama for that many generations at a time helps me out.

Mh why you run them for some generations and then start a new tama? What does it change Startin a new one rather than going from gen to gen?

I usually play with them a bit, like 1-2/ 4-5 gen, before switching tamas. It depends on how fun I think the tamagotchi is.

Last edited by a moderator:
At one point I ran 9 Tamas at once. Being that school is overbearing, I only run one or two Tamas when I am on vacation. I'm on my winter break right now and I am currently running my 4u. It's going well enough that I might even keep it going during my next semester.

I run mine a few weeks at a time - I'd pick a random version from my small collection and get it going :D

once i got my yellow P's I never turned it off. And tha5 was in April. I've been turning my iDL on and off for a while due to some reasons but it's been running for a week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back