How long do you think Tamatalks goina go on fer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets look at why TamaTalk exists..
1. Admin has the motivation to keep this site rolling and the financial support to do so.

2. There are tamagotchis lovers all over the world who would like a place to talk to fellow tama lovers.

As long as their is Admin and the financial support... TamaTalk will be ongoing.

Now as far as this comment that "we'll all hate TamaTalk for some reason". That is extremely juvenile Meowbark. Children are the ones who I generally see come and go the most often here with comments about how they now "hate" tamas and they are "babyish" etc or leave because their friends have lost interest and there is noone to talk to etc.

For most, tamagotchis are a fad... a phase that will come and go and so is their presence here on TamaTalk. Those who are dedicated and collectors or have a genuine interest will be the ones who will stick around long after Bandai stop producing version after version (as was the case back in 1997). If that is all that TamaTalk is made up of one day - so be it...the conversation here may be a little more meaningful then.
I lost intrest in my tamas in May. Did I leave?

HOPFULLY TAMATALK WILL GO ON FOREVER!

Hopefully for a long time. Just like TGD just said:

I tell my friends, my friends tell their friends, their friends tell their friends....and soon, there is a whole chain of people who just signed up.

Title says all?
I say around 08-09, I bet we'll all hate Tamatalk fer some reason, and quit XD U?
Huh? Do you mean when do you think TamaTalk's gonna shut down?

I dunno. But if you mean how long I'm gonna stay on then I bet it'll be safe to say that I'll be on as much as possible until TamaTalk shuts down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back