how long do you think you will keep your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna keep my tamas until the day I die... And I plan to remember all the ones that have died themselves (Mia, Goldy, Koala) until then too.

of course 4eva!!! :kuribotchi: , if not y am i supposed to buy a tama?

I buy a new one about every year and sometimes i get more than one each year. They are very fun and i love how cute they are i could never live without em.

I cared and loved them until the batteries ran out.

I can not really say for sure. All of mine have been with me for over 10 years. I might have them for much longer since my interest in them has not been shaken. Even after all these years.

I'll keep them forever. Even if they dont work anymore I'll still keep them. :nazotchi:

Why would your mum ban you from tamas.I'm kinda like on again off again ya know?
[SIZE=14pt]tht sux... :eek: why woud ur mom ban u from them????[/SIZE]
My Mum just hates Tamagotchis with all her heart. She says its because she thinks I'm too old for them and I'll get bullied at school (which I do now, but for other reasons! :lol: ), but I think it's because she thinks it's gonna make her look stupid in front of other parents.

It all started off with concerns about me taking it too seriously (which I did before, but not now), then it became slight restrictions, which became big restrictions until she just banned me from them altogether. I currently am playing with a Music Star which she doesn't know about, but my Dad does and he agreed to keep it a secret (because he she's going too far as well!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back