How long does he sleep?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morgansmom

Reaction score
My tamagotchi (or rather, my son's), stayed awake all night pooping, but miraculously went to sleep when he set off for school this morning. He is only 1 day/year old. He has now been sleeping steady for 8 1/2 hours!!! Is this normal? Or is something terribly wrong with him? His Hunger and Happiness are both full. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, do you have the time set correctly? Maybe the clock is set to nighttime, which is why your son's Tama is sleeping schedule is all messed up.

If the clock is wrong (you find this out by pressing the middle button), here is how you change the time: First be on the screen with the clock. Then, press the A button once, and then press it a second time but don't let go of it. While you're holding down the A button, press the C button, and you'll be able to change the time. If this is confusing, then PM me and I'll try to explain it better.

The time appears to be correct. It is 5:00 pm here, and that is what his time says... Did I mention that he also stayed up pooping all last night? But yes, his time is set right. Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back