How long does it take a child to change into a teen on the P1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bathory

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I currently have a Marutchi and was wondering when he would evolve into his next form as I think it's already been almost 48 hours.

I currently have a Marutchi and was wondering when he would evolve into his next form as I think it's already been almost 48 hours.
The great thing about vintage Tamagotchis (or not great, depending on how you look at things) is that they take longer to evolve, which is more true to life, in my opinion. Most of the modern ones evolve too fast. Anyway, I think you just need to wait a little bit longer. If my memory serves me correctly, Marutchi usually will evolve into the next stage at age 3 or 4, depending on when you hatched it, and then it makes its final evolution at 6 or 7. Whatever happens, the teen remains as such for about 72 unpaused hours. If you note the time it gets sick in the teen stage, that's usually an indication that it will evolve into an adult within the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, OldSchoolTama! It did end up a tamatchi earlier this evening, probably around 48 hours after it first became a Marutchi. And I agree about the more modern tamas. I'm used to them evolving around 24 hours into their teen stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back