How long does it take for your PM boxes to fill up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dread to think if I didn't immediatly delete my messages here what would happen... xD My messanger would fill up within a matter of minutes.

Er, it doesn't fill up.

Unless I'm talking to Umino... xD

Tis depends on who is online! Zoriia, Glint, Storms etc.. only take about 5 minutes xD
Yup thatsa me.

Fine, :pP iI'll start PMing you...ITLLBEANASPLOTION!

Me, I only get PMed by Croweh.

So really, never xP

Oh, and and a note: Dont try PMing me advertising your site, Im not going to join it. :] [sorry, but it gets annoying. xDD]

About a week or so. :lol:

I don't get a lot of PMs, but the ones I get are just "hi zomg be mi frend!1!!" so I take it as a good thing. :furawatchi:

Unless Alimania's on, because we chat a lot! :p

It's only filled up three times, and that's only because I usually don't delete my messages. Most people don't PM me very often.
Same Here. I don't usually get alot of PMs. If I do its usually regarding a topic I made or a comment I posted

SM

Usually 2-4 days.

That's why I have to constantly delete my messages. That's why I get so scared not answering my PM's A.S.A.P.

.. :furawatchi: Or I could be like some people who never care to reply to other people Pm's..

I dread to think if I didn't immediatly delete my messages here what would happen... xD My messanger would fill up within a matter of minutes.
Yes! That is very true!

This one time I never deleted my messages, and it took me two days to actually get a chance. My board was bombarding with messages :D

And yes, now I delete my messages as soon as I get them

My messanger wouldn't last 2 days.

You know in the Summer holidays? I got over 100 messages per day.

.. :wacko: Or I could be like some people who never care to reply to other people Pm's..
I tryed! D:

Just kidding. [i know I'm overdue on your pms though. xD]

.. :furawatchi: Or I could be like some people who never care to reply to other people Pm's..
Oh my goodness! I disslike it when people do that...Makes me sad :furawatchi: I never hear from them and it seems like they don't want to talk to you anymore cause your boring or something..I really don't like it when people never PM to you back, or talk to you for a LONG time..

-NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back