How long does it take to do good Manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tama-dreamer*

Reaction score
I am a beginner at drawing Manga and I have been drawing for 3 years and JUST started on Manga. How long will it take for me to get good?!

I have been practicing. It looks suckish every time.... ugh. And my boyfriend wants to see me succeed in this. ( I'm 11, not an adult ) And I want to succeed. Man, but if only it were easier!

I have been practicing. It looks suckish every time.... ugh. And my boyfriend wants to see me succeed in this. ( I'm 11, not an adult ) And I want to succeed. Man, but if only it were easier!
Just draw as much as you can, with practice you'll get better every time.

If you want me to, I will take a picture of a drawing I drew in grade 3 and a recent drawing for comparison.

[SIZE=14pt]Yeah. Takes a lot of time and practice. x.x"[/SIZE]

But you'll get better! :]

I actually didn't start getting better at drawing until I actually showed my artwork on the

internet about 2 years ago, and was shown the errors of my ways. I wish I had done that sooner.

But trust me, if you keep drawing. And practicing, you'll be a pro in no time. ;]~

And besides your still only 11 years old! ^^

You have a lot of time to become good.

I know... But all my other Manga-Loving friends got pros in like, 1 month!!! It was really weird...

I know... But all my other Manga-Loving friends got pros in like, 1 month!!! It was really weird...........

Of course! I would post pictures of my manga right now but I would have to ask my mom if I could borrow her camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back