how long does it take to evolve from a toddler?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

punki222

Reaction score
how long does it take to evolve from a toddler to a....what ever is next it already evolved from a baby. And what does it evolve to after toddler and how many evolved forms of a tamagotchi are there?help please

This is the order of stages...

Egg(only when you first get it)

Baby

Toddler (Kid)

Teenager

Adult

If you don't mate as an adult or get the matchmaker, it will become a...

Grandpa or Grandma

Hope I helped!

-Softballchick-

Oops!

When I started the post, there weren't any :~

Sorry, don't think I copied you

(sorry if this sounds snobbish, or rude, or upset, or whatever)

how long does it take to evolve from a toddler to a....what ever is next ?
Hi, :huh:

If you have a toddler it will take 24hrs (unpaused) to evolve into a teen. It will then take another 72hours(unpaused) to evolve into an adult. It won't be able to evolve during the night while it's sleeping, so sometimes it takes longer and evolves as soon as it wakes up the next day. You also have to take into account any time that you have had it paused as that will halt the growth until you're ready to unpause it. :eek:

How long does it take to turn from a young adult to the age 7 (you know just incase mine turns out ugly :huh: )

How long does it take to turn from a young adult to the age 7 (you know just incase mine turns out ugly :p )
I think it's 120 hours(5 days unpaused) from the time it changes into an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
how long does it take to evolve from a toddler to a....what ever is next it already evolved from a baby. And what does it evolve to after toddler and how many evolved forms of a tamagotchi are there?help please
there are 5 evolution forms. baby,toddler,teenager,adult,and old aged.

for your toddler to become a teen you have to wait one day.

k thanks for all your help i think all of you helped out but now i know....thank you:)

Hi, :angry: If you have a toddler it will take 24hrs (unpaused) to evolve into a teen. It will then take another 72hours(unpaused) to evolve into an adult. It won't be able to evolve during the night while it's sleeping, so sometimes it takes longer and evolves as soon as it wakes up the next day. You also have to take into account any time that you have had it paused as that will halt the growth until you're ready to unpause it. :furawatchi:
I think you give very good helpful advice I want to tell you that I admire that since I haven't been here long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back