How long does it take to get them to mate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 102960

Reaction score
The female is 4 and the male is 5, are they too young?

If they are, what's the age that they can mate? The friendship level for both is 4 hearts (That's love, I think)

If they are both adults keep connecting and they will eventually mate

Hello, Tamatalkers!

If you have two tamagotchis, or one and a friend's, to have them mate, they first must both be adults, and one must be a boy, and the other a girl. They cannot have the same gender. When your tamas become adults, and you think that they are ready to get married, use the Love Potion on both of them. Before you do this, connect your tamas so they get really high friendship. If you make it to the 4 hearts friendship level, then you do not have to use the love potion. :wacko: :lol:

Anyway, after you acheive full hearts on both of your tamas, you just have to wait until they are both adults, and then connect again (preferably while the love potion's being used on both of them).

Now, I do have two tamas, but I have never received a chance to connect them until they mate. So, if I do state something wrong, I really wouldn't know that I did because I really do not know a lot about mating tamas. But this is the information to my knowledge.

If something is not correct here, please reply. I am very inexperienced with mating tamas.

Happy Tamatalking,

gomametchi :D

As long as they are in love, both about the same age, and both have been adults for at least 24 hours, they can mate. Just keep connecting them. They will mate eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back