How long does your tama stay a teenager?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Long Does your tama stay a teenager?

• 1 day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days

• 3 days

• 3+ days

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyjune

Reaction score
How long is a tamagotchi supposed to stay a teenager? I think it's only supposed to stay a teenager for 1 or 2 days, but every time, my tamas always do the same routine.

baby-1 hour

toddler-1 day

teenager-3 days

adult-Matchmaker/Mated

My tamas always stay teenagers for 3 whole days! :lol:

P.S. I think that maybe your tama turns 1 when it's a toddler, 2 when it turns into a teenager, and 3 when it turns into an adult. I'm not sure about this, but this is what always happens to me. But I always read that your tama grows a year older every day it lives, and that isn't what happens to mine when they're teenagers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read that it takes 72 hours (3 days) to change from a teen to an adult.

I've also read that some people have encountered 24 hour and 48 hour periods before growth, but you can never be certain.

:lol:

I've read that it takes 72 hours (3 days) to change from a teen to an adult.I've also read that some people have encountered 24 hour and 48 hour periods before growth, but you can never be certain.

thanks! i was wondering why it always took 3 days when people said it would only take 1-2 days! :lol:

I don't want to call them liars, but many of the younger members on here seem to want to stand out, from what I've observed.

So they might fib a little?

Like, "MY TAMA JUST SMOKED A CIGARETTE!"

"Isn't it just brushing its teeth?"

"NO IT WAS A CIGARETTE I SWEAR!"

So, according to the 3 day rule, my Obotchi will be growing on Friday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to call them liars, but many of the younger members on here seem to want to stand out, from what I've observed.So they might fib a little?

Like, "MY TAMA JUST SMOKED A CIGARETTE!"

"Isn't it just brushing its teeth?"

"NO IT WAS A CIGARETTE I SWEAR!"

:)

So, according to the 3 day rule, my Obotchi will be growing on Friday morning.

:D
Really? My Obotchi will evolve tonorrow morning........If it's a teenager for 3 days. It's a boy. His name is Rieno, as you can see from my signature. :p

all u guys cound be rong. it depends on how u take kare of it and if u pause it it will stop the growing prosess

all u guys cound be rong. it depends on how u take kare of it and if u pause it it will stop the growing prosess
Yeah, that's sort-of true. It will grow into a teenager at age 3 years, or after 72 hours. So, it is three days, if you don't pause it.

yes, but all the tamas I've had all were a teenager for 3 days, and I was asssuming that it would evolve 2morrow morning. And if we go with your theory, I take care of my tamagotchis all the same way, every time. :)

Your teen will evolve into a adult at approx. 3 days, I even heard some people had theirs changing in 2, which in my opinion is pretty rare :(

Hope this helped :(

.:::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~:::.

mine turned into a teen when it was 1 so it will be an adult by age 3, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back