how long?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lover 1992

Reaction score
I'm trying to let my tamas turn in2 oldies so they can mate and have the secret charactar (this is on V1) and someone told me i had 2 connect a lot when they are teens until they have 4 hearts and I cant connect them AT ALL when they are adults or they will have a baby too soon. I've been connecting a lot and they still have 4 happy faces. They turn 4 tomorrow which means they evolve into adults tomorrow!

How long does it take to get 4 hearts? Please I need to know!

y doesnt ne1 ever anwser my f****** questions? i see new topics being made all the time on this board I no people r there!!!!!!!

Please do not swear or cuss.

Whoever told u that stuff is not right. It might take 2 days to get 4 hearts- but they cn only get hearts when they are adults.

thank u! sorry i cussed, but i guess ive been connecting all this time for nothing. thank u soo much!

first of all the have to be of different gender

and if they have four happy faces when they were teens, connect them when they are adult at 4yr old or higher and they should have four hearts

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you keep connecting.

By the way edit your *sworn* post. There are little kids in here you know. *Pokes at me*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back