How Many Are You Collecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have

V1- 3

V2- 4

V3- 2

V4- 2

V4.5- 1

V5 -1

Sadly I never had an original Tamagotchi. I had Nanopets and Dinki Dinos. Maybe one day I will find an original. I would also like some non connection Tamas. When I find a version I don't have I practically NEED one. :kuribotchi:

I had about 3 of the version 1 tamagotchis when they first came out. I kept playing with them for years. some how I had no idea about all the other versions being released. I recently had a birthday and my husband bought me two version 4.5s.

Now I'm finding out about all the other versions and I am really starting to get hooked again lol.

I know I'll probably end up going to ebay to collect the versions that I missed.

well i have a angel,

Gen 1 and 2

A mini,

2 V4.5

A V1-4 (one threw four)

And i am going to get the v5 when it come out in my area :huh:

I am a collecter! My collection is small but i am still work...still working!

Love,

~^TamaNoItAll^~

I'm definitely a collector. I would like to collect all the tamas, I have all the newer versions that were relesed in U.S., but I don't have all the Japanese ones yet.

My collection:

Gen.1=1 U.S. & 1 Japanese

Gen.2=1

Morino=1

Umino=1

Genjitch=1

Osutchi=1

Mesutchi=1

V1=5; 1 Plus, 2 Connexions, & 2 Connections

V2=2 (they are on the way) some how I missed this version when they came out so I had to order them on eBay

V3=2

V4=2

V4.5=2

V5=3; 2 U.S. & 1 Aussie (on the way)

Keitai Akai=1 (on the way)

Uratama=1 (on the way)

*I still can't believe I don't have an Angel, that one is next on my list*

I have:

2 - Chibi

1 - Umi No (Ocean)

1 - Original Tama

2 - v4.5

1 - v5

1 - Morino

I'm still working on my little collection too ;)

When they first came out in 97, I had quite a few virtual pets. Only two tamas though (one regular and one angel). Then the rest were nanos and gigas and misc. copies. Unfortunately when I graduated high school, I got rid of them thinking I would never use them. But now I'm back!

So for now I have three V4.5 and one V5. Here's my wish list:

V1

V2

V3

V4

Original 97 (white with grey buttons)

Original Nano Puppy (green)

I have,

1 - V1

2 - V2

1 - V3

1 - V4

0 - V.5

1 - V5 ( got it today!)

I don't really know if I class my self as a tamagotchi collector (sp?)

but I sure do ♥ tamas!

I buy only those designs/ colors that appeal to me. I like blues, greens, and purples. I really don't care for reds or pinks. One of the exceptions to this is the Home Deka that I just got off of ebay. That is an orange one. I do get one of each version though.

I dont really know WHAT I collect...

I have a really tiny collection. I dont like to go over 10 Tamagotchi in my collection. So, whenever I get a new Tamagotchi, I usually get rid of one in my collection. I'm trying to work on my self-control when it comes to Tamas. I've gone overboard once, and I HATED it. I cant stand having too many Tamagotchi. It drives me insane.

I keep the ones with sentimental value and old ones that you cant buy anymore. I want to collect a couple of oldies, and then I think I will be done buying Tamagotchi :D I think I will be happy with my collection after my two new additions.

I dont really have a SERIOUS collection. I just keep the Tamagotchis that I like, and make room for new ones :D

I only have 5 tamagotchis :) but i definately plan on getting more. but, i also definately will not get all the shell designs. i'm 14 as of about a week ago and its not worth the money to me to buy more than i will actually play with. I love the ones i have and i'm glad to see my collection slowly growing.

I have:

1 v4

1 v4.5

2 v5s

1 music star

i'm currently only playing my music star since i just got it and im only on generation 1. i will also need to pause it while im in ocean city this week. it's just too much! plus i can't check on them if im in the ocean! if i get more tamas i want probably about 2 more music stars, one more of each v4 and v4.5, and i would like at least one v3, v2, and v1. i'll work from there :)

I have 12:

2 V2s

1 V3

3 V4s

1 V4.5

2 V5s

3 v6s

I want 3 of each version! I'm getting a V3 for my birthday, my grandma's ordered me it. I should be getting another V4.5, and another one of the ones I don't already have 3 of.

I have a v2 a v3 a v4.5 a v5 a music star a tamagotchi color and a mini and I am going to order an angel tomarrow

I have a V1 with no sound (so I took the battery out), another V1 that doesn't work, a V2 somewhere, 2 V3's, a V 4.5 I'll be getting back from someone shortly, and 2 V6s, one I still have to open out of the package. I used to have a Tamagotchi Mini, but I think one of my cousins took it...

I want a Plus Color, but I want it in my own language. I wonder if I'll ever get that...

i only have 2 music starz :) i really want a v1 v2 v3 v4 v4.5 v5 v5.5 and a tamagotchi mini and when the world tours come out i want the disco ball one! i am super obsessed! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back