how many boyfriends have u had?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this one time about three years ago when this boy who was really nice and I had known him for a long time asked me out. He is sort of a really short guy and I felt so bad, so I reluctantly said yes. That was dumb, he tried to kiss me and then I immediatly broke up with him. From then on it was akward to talk to him, and we were never really friends again.
I think I misunderstood what you were saying, but short? There's nothing wrong about that. Nothing to be pitied when you're short...

I dated a boy for 24 hours in a game of Truth or Dare when I was 10. That doesn't really count though so I've had none. (0)

i had 1. but i dumped him. he was being mean to my frends. >_> he waaaasss gonna slap one ov dem but i grabbed his arm and hrew him in a puddle. then i never spoke 2 him again............................................

I've only had 1 serious relationship, which I'm still in :lol: .

Personally I don't really count the others because they felt nothing like how I feel now, in this relationship.

my best frinds a boy but i dont know yet

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with some here, that it's all about quality, not quantity. I've had a number of guys, many of which were great, but in the end ended up not working out. There's one guy who I might be going out with this weekend, and that's what I've been doing lately. Just sort of having fun and going out until I find someone I want to stick with.

xx Leanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back