How many cats do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi randichase,

i love your poll. it is so awesome and other awesome words. :) B) :D

Just put this in the "What pets do you have" (or something like that) Topic x3

I have 3.

Mia Jezzabelle; Old wise one.

Jodie Rosee; She has problems.

Charli 'Fatty' Maggie Spud; Young, rebelious one.

One evil little kitty named Glitty Her full name is Glittia Mogwai Fruitbowl. And evreyone calls her Glitter :3

She's 4 and vearyy fat.

Nonee =[ I want one.

They found around 100 stray cats in a barn and after they get the spay/neuter/shots, theyre up for adoption =O

One, and only oneee.

Tiggrik; he's pretty much best friend. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Do you know how hysterical I'll be when he dies..? ):

0. have a fear of cats ever since my cousin got scratched by my gran's homisidal cat Hemmi.

I USED to have a cat that lived at my Gran's named BooBoo (Therefor, my old tamatalk username Baby*BooBoo) but she died, and all the cats have turned Homisidal on me.

Thus my fear of cats. ^

(I like saying "THUS" t's my new epical word)

I really want one. But my dad won't let us have cats, dogs, hamsters, gerbils, mice, or rats. =( It's upsetting. =O And we aren't allowd to have any more ferrets.

But the good thing is that my neighbor has alot of cats, and they are outdoor cats. There is Bobby, BooBoo (she is lost), Stormy, Elvis, ummmm... there are alot of other ones but I don't know their names. I wonder if they still have Little Foot... well anyway Elvis is really sweet and it comes up to me and follows me around. :p I <3 cats.

Two outside cats.

When we moved in, they were just in the barn by our house. So we take care of them. x3 Cora, and Raindrop. <3

We have three cats.

The oldest is a stray we just got named Toby. He's pale orange with pale green eyes.

The second oldest is a fat, orange, maine coon cat named Biscuit. He's specifically MY kitty and I love him to death. <3

The youngest cat we have is a small grey kitty named Gracie.

C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back