how many generations?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not running a V4 at the moment but I think the tama will record up to 99 Generations on it's stats screen.

However, you can keep getting new generations after 99, only it just doesn't record it on the stats for number of generations.

Kyliesmum had a V3 that lived for 145 years even tho' the stats stopped recording his age after 99 years: https://www.blogagotchi.com/kyliesmum2/1120...e+to+Aaron.html - I think the same applies to generations.

Last edited by a moderator:
The answer is: As many as you like!

Tama generations can go on FOREVER, FOREVER, FOREVER and the tama will NOT shut down or anything once it has reached a "certain maximum". However, yes, the generation counter will only show 99G at the max. You cannot find a generation counter that reads 100G or even 999, 999G. I recall that dancinkayley (another member) once had a tama that reached its 104th generation. He had been running it for almost three years. The generation counter will NEVER go above 99 but you CAN have as many as you like. Usually the tamas from 100th G and up will be odd-generation characters, though some have reported getting even-generation characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back