How many glitches have you had on your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had any glitches on my tama. Maybe I have but haven't suspected them. :eek:

P10 :unsure:

I had 2. They happened a short while b4 my Tama's battery ran out, so I guess it could be low battery that caused them:

- Matchmaker glitch. But thank God it went away! The MM brought the jumble of pixels first, then another Otokitchi, then the pixellated jumble again, and the fourth time it finally brought me a Kuchipatchi.

- Name glitch. My Tama's name changed from Razor to Pazor! On my other Tama's friend list, there was two for the same person, a Babytchi Razor and a Gourmetchi Pazor. So I deleted Razor and lived with Pazor, whose battery ran out the day it evolved 2 a Togetchi. When I downloaded it it was changed back to Razor! YAY!! But when I connected him 2 the other 2 it appeared as a new character AGAIN!! All those connecting 4 friendship wasted... :eek:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

i have a glitch where the king sent me 2 chocolates and i wanted to delete them so when i selected the food option in the notebook icon, instead of 2 chocolates the list showed 99 balls.

I've gotten about....hmm....I think 3 or 4.

The ones I got were harmless (I think they are all harmless) and didn't bug me too, too much. it went back to normal when I downloaded it.

I had the weight one on some of the newer V4s, where my Ichigotchi weight 0 lbs.

But fortunately, that was it. ;)

I've had some strange occurances on my Tama though. Like once a while ago, I was putting a new battery in my V3, and once I put it in, it beeped, but it didn't show the egg. It had a moving Bill Clinton character across the screen. When I hit the reset button though, it was fine. It was strange man...

Well, Ive had 3 glitches. First one Burgertchi (I d/b'ed me V3) was a pixellized mess when brushing his teeth, then changed into kurokotchi. Now my v4 mametchi with girl has the ball glitch and my username is a bunch of Japanese :) but the good thing is I plan to byt a 4.5 :D I connected w/ my other friend's 4.5 which ALSO hass the ball glitch and Miley, my character appeared in her friend list 4 times 0.o

I had the weight one on some of the newer V4s, where my Ichigotchi weight 0 lbs.But fortunately, that was it. :angry:

I've had some strange occurances on my Tama though. Like once a while ago, I was putting a new battery in my V3, and once I put it in, it beeped, but it didn't show the egg. It had a moving Bill Clinton character across the screen. When I hit the reset button though, it was fine. It was strange man...
ichigotchi can go right down to 0 ibs natrually.

I just started my tamagotchi today..

I haven't experienced any glitches yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back