how many gotchi points do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many gotchi points do you have?

• 0+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100+

• 500+

• 1000+

• 1500+

• 2000+

• 3000+

• 4000+

• 5000+

• 6000+

• 7000+

• 8000+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

winterstep

Reaction score
you can only go up to 9999 cos you cant fit 10,000 on the screen!!!!!!!

I think you should get fireworks or somthin when you get to 9999 p

Yeah I really wish you could earn more. They could fit it 0on the screen if they tried lol.! I have 9999 and I wish I could get more. *sighs*

I LOVE that heading game, I get 100 almost every time! I wish it didn't make you stop at 100.... and then you could try and beat your high score. I'd be much better that way, ^^!

^_^ Evelynn ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I really wish you could earn more. They could fit it 0on the screen if they tried lol.! I have 9999 and I wish I could get more. *sighs*
I LOVE that heading game, I get 100 almost every time! I wish it didn't make you stop at 100.... and then you could try and beat your high score. I'd be much better that way, ^^!

^_^ Evelynn ^_^
Really? I absolutely suck at Heading. I get about 5 hits and then miss, even when I'm playing with a short baby tamagotchi.

you can only go up to 9999 cos you cant fit 10,000 on the screen!!!!!!!I think you should get fireworks or somthin when you get to 9999 p
This is in the wrong section of TamaTalk.

Can a Guide (or you, Admin!) move this to "Whats On Your Mind?", please?

btw i like the Bump game because even if you lose in the 1st round you get points.

I have gotten 9999 pts before

it isnt that hard

i played slot alot

and got 900 pts over and over again

then i blew them on acomputer and wig

and stuff like that!

I currently have 27,650 Gotchi Points [Gotci Money]

on the Entama. I think the max for it is 99,999 gotchi. But I don't know yet.

when i voted i had 1000+ but i just spent it all on stuff while i had the points(and b4 i cud bet it on slot! ;) ) :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :D

i'v got a total of 262 points!XDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

The maximum i've had is about 5000+ but right now, all I have is ~200. (~ means aprox.)

:mimitchi: i am realy bad at pt i spend them althe time so i only have 36 and 10

I usually try to build up my gotchi points playing Slot whilst my Tama is an adult.

I try to get a total over 5k points by the time the adult is due to leave its baby.

Then when it leaves it's baby on the screen with me, I know I can afford most things in the shop whilst the baby evolves towards adulthood - then I play slots once again to top those points up!

I've got 9908 on my V2 (Marutchi at the moment) and 5499 on the V2 I'm tama-sitting for a friend (the Gozarutchi dad is due to leave at midnight tonight).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

how do you all earn so much gotchipoints??? :huh:

what game do i play the best to get most gotchipoints?

thanx!

B) ;) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back