How many is TOO many?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTaz

Reaction score
:D i saw this youtube video showing someones tamagotchi collection, and honestly it looks like a tama show lol, it's that many... i was shocked lol. Anyway, how many tama's do YOU have? What versions? and then also, how many do you think is just too many? B)

I ordered three, a v4, v4.5 and a v5, i'm still waiting for theml to arrive. I only recently rediscovered tama's lol. I had one ages ago when they first came out, and thought they don't make it anymore... luckily i found out they do, just last week lol, and i'm excited about it lol. :D :unsure:

Hello, TamaTaz.

Well, I just got three. A v1, v4, and v4.5. I'm aiming for 2 v5s. I think I also saw that clip in youtube, I remember a clip with 91 Tamas. I was like OMG! Well, for me that would be TOO MANY. Who can take care of all those Tamas by him/herself? *scratching her head* For me 5 or 6 Tamas is enough. :unsure:

Well, i have 1 v1 , 2 v2's , 2 v3's , 3 v4's ,and 2 v5's ..my collection isnt that big, but isnt that small..and to me there is never enough, that is unless you have every version and model, and every tamagotchi in the world, then that would be enough for me! :) ..."Off off and away!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back