How many miles have you ran before?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVID-+

Reaction score
Basically, this is a topic of your records of how many miles you've walked/ran.

My record was yesterday with 5 miles.

I went on a 7-ish mile walk before in Cornwall, through the countryside, from the theme park Flambards, to my uncle's cottage. My feet killed after, but I would so do it again

Maybe about 7, walking and jogging combined. I never really keep track, tho. I really love running, and i think i'm joining track this year.

My record is 4.5 kilometres straight in less than 25 minutes.

If it makes any difference, Kilometres are longer than miles, and I did it in wearing crocs. :)

At the end of every soccer practice, we run 1500 metres (around 1 mile). Other than that, I've never actually counted how many miles I've ran before in a day :]

I don't run much, but in summer gym we typically run somewhere around five miles everyday.

The cross country kids and long distance track people run about 8-10 miles in one practice though.

I'd die. xD

One. xD

I probably did more when I ADed the last two shows. Saturday rehearsals are like nonstop running around for ADs.

I dont know, lol.

At camp I went on like a 6 hour hike so probably a lot...

I'm not sure actually. When I had to run at tennis camp, I don't know the distance in miles.

I do know I ran two kilometers nonstop once. That was actually hard for me. xD I fail at long-distance running.

Walking-About 3.

Running-Does running around the school yard various times count?

hate running. I've walked a fair bit but I don't keep track of the distance. (;

Last edited by a moderator:
3 quarters of a mile. xD

i would've gotten into community projects for walking or running but i just choose not to.

Well, I've been traipsing up the Swiss mountains, but I don't know how may miles that was. There was like a hike every day. o: They were all about two-three hours, walking at a fast pace which killed. /:

I've also run 1 mile! 8D That was 2 years ago.

But those are only like, proper things. On the weekends I usually walk for roughly 5 hours. And theme parks etc are a different matter. [8

I've run two kilometres.. that was for cross country--not very much.

And I've strode for about six hours, so it would count as quite a lot.

I love to run. I'm just bad at it. xD

I have to run a mile yearly for gym.

But Sometimes I can walk for like 6 miles or so

I've never actually kept track though. But I know I can jog for 20 minutes straight if I really, really try. I don't like to though, as I hate that sort of thing. ;D

But I walk a lot, and I walk everywhere. So I'm sure I've done at least a few kilometers at a time while walking.

I ran one mile for charity. It was tiring. ;D

But I walk a lot! i walked about 7 miles last week on the beach. I wear a pedometer so i know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back