How many of you guys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
I'm really bored and I'm having a sugar rush so I thought I'd ask.

So I had a brownie about an hour ago and now the brownie is kicking in. It was really small but I'm having a really big sugar rush. Like, my leg is shaking and I can't really stop it :eek:

It's crazy because I'm getting a huge sugar rush from something so small. I get sugar rush really easily and from just one cookie or something, I get REALLY hyper that I can't contain it.

Do you guys get sugar rush this easily :wacko: ???

:ichigotchi: Wine_Dizzle :lol:

I hardly ever get sugar rushes.

I did, though, mix about six different types of soda together in a punch bowl and drank it with a few other friends.. Which must have been unhealthy in at least seven different ways, but we weren't thinking about that at the time and downed the entire thing and woke up the next morning in the basement, on the floor, surrounded by Lego's and with the strobe light still on. Yeah, that was a good night.

I know a couple people who get overly excited terribley easy, though. The situation usually doesn't even involve sugar, though. They're just naturally insane by night.

I do LOL just leave me with goofy music and candy and there you go! XD I'm hyper now LOL. I'm just a big Spaz though hehe and proud! \,,,/_(=^.^=)_\,,,/

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a sugar rush from ANYTHING! Except for..... suprisingly..... COFFEE!!!!!! I guess I'm immune now, after drinking so much. My leg shakes alot when I'm having one. Just like you.

Ah, no. No no. Except for when it is late at night. And I am with my friends online...

...with a soda.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hardly ever get sugar rushes.I did, though, mix about six different types of soda together in a punch bowl and drank it with a few other friends.. Which must have been unhealthy in at least seven different ways, but we weren't thinking about that at the time and downed the entire thing and woke up the next morning in the basement, on the floor, surrounded by Lego's and with the strobe light still on. Yeah, that was a good night.

I know a couple people who get overly excited terribley easy, though. The situation usually doesn't even involve sugar, though. They're just naturally insane by night.
do i want to know what happened???

i get sugar rushs reall easy but weird fact is that i shouldn't call it a sugar rush because i get hyper from breathing.i also get hyper at night. i am terribly convinced i'm nocturnal.

do i want to know what happened???i get sugar rushs reall easy but weird fact is that i shouldn't call it a sugar rush because i get hyper from breathing.i also get hyper at night. i am terribly convinced i'm nocturnal.
No. No, you do not.

I use to get sugar rushs from ice cream and brownies and everything but I don't now cause I can't eat any sugar since I'm diabetic.

I don't think I CAN get sugar rush. I'll eat tons of candy, cookies, and cake and feel completely normal. It's weird.

[SIZE=13pt]Naw, I don't get sugar rushes. xP[/SIZE]

I could get 2 bags of skittles, some cookies, cakes, I dunno. Candy and sweets just don't get me hyper.

To be honest, I have no idea what sets off my random hyperness. o_O

[SIZE=8pt]I don't get sugar rush that easily... one time I was at my dad's wedding and he let us have as many sodas as we wanted so I had 8 mountain dews in a row! Not too smart of me, but I got a sugar rush I guess, I was just talking nonstop and was wide awake. I didn't act crazy or anything though.[/SIZE]

You know what's weird? Soda doesn't make me hyper at all lol just everything else XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back