How many other forums do you go on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
How many other forums [besides this one] do you go on regularly?

I go on TT the most and occasionaly I'll vistis two other forums.

You?

About 15 but some of them I barely go on.

I go on tamatalk (not as much as I used to, but I have almost the entire week completely free, so I've been on here a lot for the past two days). And I also go on one other forum quite a lot (trying to cut down my time on the internet, so I'm not going to go on that or tamatalk for two weeks starting on Thursday.) and then I also go on another forum occasionally (about once a month.). And sometimes I go on Yahoo! Answers.

As for forums, I go into a little bit of everything here every once in a while. :D

As for forum sites, I get on TamaTalk the most. I've been looking for some others, and have been thinking of creating my own, but TT is all I need for now. :wacko:

Sitewise, Deviantart and TT are the two forums I go on.. thats it. DA's forum is a really different environment from TT though..

I go on Tamatalk, and a Tropical Fish Fourm. I have betta fish, so I go on there to learn more about them and chat.

I go on TamaTalk, I own 2 forums (links to both of them are in my siggy), a forum called NintendogsTalk, AXA Animal Crossing Forums, and... well that's about it. I am active on all forums, including my 2 forums too.

C~M

EDIT: Oh yeah, I go on Tama-Zone too. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I go on a few forums. There's of course here TT. I also go on Tamagotchi Social Sphere and Tama Love...and for a non virtual pet forum I go on a place called Gerbilfat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back