How many pet sites are you on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miminem

Reaction score
I'm on neopets, marapets, subeta, creatureworld, kiropets, and grophland. Really, I'm registered on a lot more than that, but those are the only ones I ever really go on. I also go on sobapets sometimes. My favorite is subeta cuz it has so many pets and you can dress up your avatars :) .

I'm on neopets, marapets, subeta, creatureworld, kiropets, and grophland. Really, I'm registered on a lot more than that, but those are the only ones I ever really go on. I also go on sobapets sometimes. My favorite is subeta cuz it has so many pets and you can dress up your avatars ^_^ .
I'm on neopets.

It has a cool new look!

yeah, I've gotten a lot more active in neopets because of all the new features. Plus, there's ANOTHER plot! They never stop with that stuff!

I'm on neopets, marapets, subeta, creatureworld, kiropets, and grophland. Really, I'm registered on a lot more than that, but those are the only ones I ever really go on. I also go on sobapets sometimes. My favorite is subeta cuz it has so many pets and you can dress up your avatars :) .
What is your username ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back