How many rounds are in the last two games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigatama10

Reaction score
How many rounds are in Sprint and Memory? :huh: I want to know because I got to round 7 in Sprint and I got to round 5 in Memory. And do (NOT) say things like: this is useless or this is stupid, or else I block you off my buddies or contact list and I will also turn you in.

:blink: THANK YOU :( ,

gigatama10

idk, cuz i don't have a v3. but there's 8 rounds in Bump on the v2 so maybe it's 8 rounds on those v3 games too?

the memory game has 8 rounds, with 3 memory sets per round. (please note that it does not say the number of each round though. a "round" for this game is each time another arrow is added to the line) the only way i found this out was to kinda cheat and write each arrow combo on a piece of paper to help me remember. (basically you will be doing 24 memory combos, adding an arrow after each 3rd one) it only gives 400gp if you beat it, and it's a lot easier to win heading, which also gives 400gp. I hope this made sense... :blink:

Kyliesmum

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 8 rounds in Sprint. Hope this helped.

Uilleam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back