how many skill points do I have to get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, want my young memetchi to develope to makiko I have 32 pen,63 fashion and 30 in kindness is that enough :p -_-

No, not nearly enough. Makikotchi evolves from Memetchi with 450+ combined skill points, with at least 350 of those in arts, or fashion as you put it.

Try to collect as many Arts/Fashion (sparkle) points as you can right now by playing the DANCE game.

This will increase your chances of getting a Memetchi adult.

If you get the Memetchi adult - keep collecting the Arts/Fashion points - you will need at least 350 (as Reshin 2 explained).

Make sure you choose a job that collects Arts/Fashion points and one that you can usually win or get a high score. I found the Hair Dressing job was the easiest for me to play and win every time - but you might find the others easier for you (Rock Star / Baker / Clothes Designer / Florist)

350 arts skill points
350 art skill points are u sure :D

I have got the flower teacher as angel´s teacher i don´t think it helps beacause i don´t see any progress. :mellow:

Ummm... Right now I have an Ichigotchi. If I get its skill points to above 450 as a teen, will it turn straight to a Makiko as an adult or will it turn to memetchi first? By the way, I have over 200 arts points and Lola is still two years old. Yay me! Please reply by PMing. I have had WAY to many memetchis so far. I AM SICK OF THEM!!! Sorry there. Over reaction. Anyway, I still want a Makiko!

Tama_Lover :mellow:

I did it i got mikako, i sat up until 4am to raise her fashion points up :D

But my thumbs were sore i got blisters from all that playing :( :( :( :( :lol: :)

does your tama have to be memtchi to get makiko or can you get it when you are teen-adult????

does your tama have to be memtchi to get makiko or can you get it when you are teen-adult????
your tama does have 2 be a young memetchi to be a makiko as an adult :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back