How many Tama-Gos do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candyglaze

Reaction score
So, like what the title says, how many Tama-Gos do you have? And what color? Just wondering. Please tell me if I'm in the wrong board.

I have THREE (green, white, blue, all of which are for sale XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 tama-gos,black,blue and white.I still have no idea how I ended up with three >.> The black one I got for $10 at Target,The blue one was an Easter present from my Dad and the white one I got when the Tama-go came out.

Lite figures:4 (One of my normal figures acts like a lite :p )

Regular figures:6

I have 2 TMGOs (green and blue). I won 1 from a contest on here that I participated in + the 6 wave 1 figurines, then I bought a second one to connect (which I have yet to do; the TMGOs don't really hold my interest for very long, unfortunately). I also have 4 of the wave 2 figurines (Makiko and Shimashimatchi are the missing ones, I think).

I just realized I had a typo in the title right there, sorry! I can't edit it anymore. I wish they had Target here in Canada 'cause most people get their wave 2 Tama Gos from Target! I don't like shopping online 'cause my dad won't let me. :/ They don't have the wave 2 ones here yet! :(

TM Edit: Changed the title for you ;)

I have one blue Tama-Go. I bought it for a decent price from a fellow tamatalker. I just bought a bunch of figures for it, but I have yet to start it. I may get another, depending how much I like it when I do get around to playing with it.

I have 3... Blue, Green and a Purple. Then I have all but the KutchiPatchi figures, A Mametchi and the missing linx (ShimaShimatchi and Makiko)

Just one, a white one, and 4 figures, 3 of which are still in the packet. The Tama-Go doesn't keep me interested for very long...

i have one green tama go with mametchi my only gotchi figure and a v5 i think it is

i have 6 tama-Go's all the colors and 10 figures Mametchi Memetchi Kutchipatchi Violetchi Chamaetchi Ringotchi Kuromametchi Ponytchi Sebiretchi and Ichigotchi! i can't wait to get all the figures!

and then all 6 figures that come with the Tama-Go so 16 figures in total for me!

I have two. One of each wave, a white wave 1, and a black wave 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back