How many Tama-Gos do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Four, a White, black, green, and a pink{purple?}.

I have 5: I have a purple, a green, a blue and two blacks. I don't MEAN to have that many; most of them I haven't even raised one complete generation.

Blue - bought as soon as I got back into Tamas after a very very short break this January, my first Tama-Go

Black No.1 - collection expander

Purple - collection expander

Black No.2 - bought from brother when he just stopped liking Tamas, for 1 pound ($2) just as collection expander

Green - bought from brother when he just stopped liking Tamas, for 1 pound ($2) just as collection expander

I've also got a lot of figures:

Memetchi (came with Blue Tama-Go)

Mametchi (came with Black Tama-Go No.1)

Memetchi (additional)

Ringotchi (additional)

Mametchi (additional)

Mametchi (came with Black Tama-Go No.2)

Kuchipatchi (free from brother)

Kuchipatchi (additional)

Memetchi (came with Purple Tama-Go)

They're a bit randomly dotted about. I don't have them all in one big group with the rest of my Tama collection on my window sill. Well, actually, the collection is kind of dotted about too so only less than half my collection is actually up there.

I've only got one blue Tamago(Wave 1) and the lite figure.

Probably not going to get another one, though I would like some moar figures... :v

I have one tamago, and the kuchipatchi figure that came with it. I dunno, it was too bulky for me to get too interested in it and want to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back