How many Tamagotchis are you raising right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnycake

Reaction score
How many tamas are you raising? :D

I am raising 10 so far! *Goes and checks* Thats 2 v1s, 2 v2s, 3 v3s, 2 v4s, and 1 v5.

I'm pretty proud of my collection, even though it's not as big as some peoples. And I'm getting another v5 tomarrow! xP

Golly, it seems like they are always beepin'. But they are all so cute! <_<

I'm running 2 at the moment. ;D

My black n red v3 and my new Lava Lamp v4.5 my friend gave me as a late B-day present.

So far everything's good. ;D

I only have 2, so I'm taking care of 2. I've gotta buy more tamas to fit in!

^_^

I am currently taking care of none at the moment ^_^

But very,very soon I will be raising a V.5 Celebrity!

I am currently raising two,my V3 and my V5...but I will soon be raising a V2!

Just two.

Maybe my brother's two aswell as soon as he gets sick of them again - which will probably be in a few days.

I'm raising just one. I like to give just one all of my attention. That way, I can give it the best care I can.

Right now, none ;~;

The batteries keep running out and I can't find enough time to replace them. Even if I do, I don't think I'll play with them in the time that Im not doing homework, on the computer, at school or playing piano.

I've been quite busy lately. I hope my Tamagotchis' will forgive me when I get them new batteries ;)

At this present moment in time (8.30am on Thursday the 25th in my lovely country of australia) I have 9 tama's sitting next to me. Not all are active im afraid because i have a few packages that SHOULD arrive today (cross ya fingers for me. I hate Australia Post. Sooooooo slow) Anyway, atm i have 1 v2 (pink - Not active) 1 v3 (green with flowers - Active with a megatchi and baby) 2 v4's (red and pink and both inactive) 1 v4.5 (the purple lava lamp - active with a UraMemetchi and baby) 3 v5's (all inactive, there is a pink with leopard spots, red with purple, green and yellow on it, and the Cookie Dough one <--my fave shell design EVER) 1 v5 Celebrity (Red and white stars and i will be untabbing it when the time comes, or when an awesome celebrity hatch is called upon).

Now, in the mail are:

1. A pink Japanese Angelgotch.

2. A v1 with flames on it, A blue and white flower v2 and a pink swirly v3

3. Another blue and white flower v2, a blue and white swirly v2, a deep blue v2 with gold stars and a light blue mini tama.

4. The v4.5 Pc Pack with the Earth tama (which is sooo adorable) and it comes with charms and 2 pouchs.

5. Now this one is a HUGE pack and its not all tamagotchi's so you can have a look and see what else im getting. And i dont know what some of them are. If you do know. Please feel free to tell me ;)

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn135/w...rulz/3b7b_1.jpg

That is my collection, yes i am showing off just a bit, but im SUPER excited about them and i just cant wait for them to arrive hehe.

On another note, Most of these tama's im getting will require batteries. If anyone can give me a really good brand of batteries they use i would be most appreciative.

Cheers

- Anna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back