How many Tamagotchi's are you running at the moment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
So how many Tamagotchi's are you guys running at the moment?

I'm running my iD L and my V5.5.

Tamago, Music Star, and V4.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind not having the V4, though. I keep getting in the meme family and I'm a little tired of it...

I'm running 4 at the moment: my Tamagotchi iD L, Tamagotchi iD, TMGC+C, and Home Deka.

I'm running 4:

V4.5, V5, V4 and TMGO.

I think i might take the battery outta some of them soon, it's just too much handle with school....

Two, a V2 and a V3.

Thinking about pausing my V3 when I get my japanese angelgotchi for my birthday next thursday:)

So two ;P

Running 5 -

Tama Go

V5

Music Star

P1

Tama Angel

Zero. I have three or four Tamas and the only one of them I can find is broken. The only VPets I'm spending time with right now are my WowWee Alive pets.

I try to have no more than 3 running at a time.

I have my v3 (Graffiti design), my broken v4 (Graffiti design), and a duck pet commonly known on eBay as "Donald", but no relation to the Disney character.

Hopefully I'll win this v4.5 (Graffiti design) so I can run only graffiti tamas. :]

Normally I have two running. But I only have a Familitchi running. I haven't ran that specific tama in a while... The date on it is Feb 14th.... Given I have multiples of the Fami... I guess thats okay. Intermixed with all my others... I guess it makes sense.

I normally run 2, but since I am on a break I am currently running 4: ID, ID L, TMGC+C and Tama-Go ;)

Right now, two.

Tama-go and iD L.

MAYBE I'll take the battery out of my Tama-go...

Probably not, though.

Used to have 6 tamagotchis running, but I lowered it down to having 3 tamas, my v5,v6 and v4.5.

They all ran out of battery, so none. But when they were living I liked my v4.5 the best :)

I don't get what's great about V2 and Angelgotchi and all old versions. Yes I do have an Angelgotchi and plenty of my cousins (mostly teens/young adults) had the V2 when it was around. They tell me it was SOOOO sucky! Once one came over to my home and I was using my TMGC+C. They said "Is that Tamagotchi? I used to have one, a version two, and all you did was feed it and play with it. And now they have them in colour OMG!!"

Anyway, I'm running my V4.5 and V6. I love the skill points and school idea :)

I'm running 3 now: my TMGC+C, in addition to my iD L and iD. Thinking of running a vintage one again soon, for old times' sake. :)

I have nil running at the moment. Going to order a V4 soon,and my current v3 ran out of battery. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back