How many tamas do u look after

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many tamas do u look after at the same time?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 6+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah_stig

Reaction score
i look after 1 or 2 at a time and i think people should take my example, coz i once looked after 4 and went off tamas 4 ages coz it was too much trouble. I think it is great to look after lots if u have the time or the patience but obviously i don't!! :huh:

The max I look after is 3..Because it gets annoying after a while and you have to have a lot of patience like hannah_stig said..And it gets quite frustrating!

Im getting a v4 tomorrow!!

Love melisa x

:)

I only OWN one, but I look after my lil bro's cuz he's too lazy to do it himself. So I look after 2.

When I first started playing with Tamagotchis and other virtual pets(1996/1997), I watched nine at a time. When the connections came out I watched all seven of my V2s at a time.

Now I watch two V4s, and my other 11 tamas are hanging up on my wall with dead batteries.

Right now I'm only looking after one but when my other v4s come in the mail I'll be looking after five. And in the summer when I don't have to worry about school I'll start up my originals (they make too much noise to have at school) so I'll be looking after 7. And if this girl at school decides to give me her tamagotchis (or anyone else through LTAA) then I'll be looking after more. But for now, I'm only sure about seven.

I've got five going right now but I think thats my limit.

I'm looking after seven right now, but I have to pause all of them while I'm at school, and leave them at home. (Until two days ago I was only looking after one, but then I got new batteries for all my tamas, so I have them all running!)

thanx u guys i think u must all be v. good at lookin after tamas

I am only looking after two, a v3 and a v4 it's good enough for me. It is crazy enough when you have 2 new babys and your trying to drive. ;)

Edit: I ment 2 new baby tamagotchi's that didn't seem very clear to me and I wrote it.

Last edited by a moderator:
15 tams - 4 active

The active ones are two V2s, one V3, and one V4.

-Kuchipatchi-

just the Union Jack V3 a friend gave me so far, but on my birthday i'm gonna have a V4 too :ichigotchi:

right now i look after a v1 and a v4. (my v2 and v3 are out of batteries.) my v1 and v4 had a baby! Both of them are Mametchis. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back