How many tamas do you run?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve_Requiem

Reaction score
How many tamas do you normally run? I tend to run my whole collection, which atm only consists of 6 tamas (soon to be seven) because I can never bring myself to abandon any of them.

What about you?

I used to run about 8 - 12 but now I usually run less than 5. The most I've run is 17 for one week, but soon I'm doing a 20 Tamas for 20 days challenge once I get more batteries.

I typically use two at a time. If I'm bored/have a long weekend or something, I'll go up to 4, but anything past that just becomes too much to carry around haha!

Edit: Whhooopps, double post for some reason :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally run 3-4 tamas at a time.(I always run my P's and ID L. Then one or two other tamas). Right now I'm running 5.

I usually run 1 during school, sometimes none, but in the holidays I run up to 5 Tamagotchis usually

Well usually no more that two, or they all get neglected...but right now i have 4 running. Surprisingly its not hard, but that might be cuase they are all in adult stages maybe.

Running 4 right now, but I tend to keep a few of them paused and concentrate on one.

Usually 1, sometime 2. Rarely I'll run up to 5 if I'm feeling extra indecisive about what version to run.

Normally I run them in pairs. But now I am running 4 vpets: Apollo 8 in 1, Bird Watching, Tamagotchi Umino and UraTama for japanese connections hatch. ;)

I like to focus all my attention on one Tama at a time. I know I'd get paranoid about accidentally neglecting a Tama if I had multiple ones running.

Running 4 right now, two V2 and two V3. I usually run two at the time but now I'm going to challenge myself!

My music star died, so it is 3 at the moment (iD L, P's and Friends). But I prefer running just one tama as it is more enjoyable and you can build up a better connection to it. I think i will turn my friends off if i got all of the jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back