how many times have you gotten a masketchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many masketchis have you had

Votes: 0 0.0%

• to many!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgal

Reaction score
ive had to many no matter how i take care of them i get the same tama is any one else have this problem or is it just me?oh and this is what it looks like if you dont know

how long have you had your tamas for also :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=27pt]I Only Got Maskutchi Once. I Kinda Don't Like Them But Its Better Than A Dead Tama.[/SIZE]

And i had my tama's for a month ;l Im Really Busy At School and i have to finish a book i made for the little kids ( its a project for my english teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
you are lucky cause they are starting to annoy me

i only had it once i usually get a mametchi.
how do you get a memitchi ive tried taking really good care of it and it still is the masketchi

I've only gotten it twice and they are already startig to annoy me! Weird thing is that one of my tamas evolved into a :( and my other tama (I took care of them at the same time!) evolved into a :)

I've gotten maskutchi a few times! I love maskutchi it's one of my fav tamas :angry: But I can see how it would be very annoying getting the same thing over and over.

For some reason I think if you have 3 or less training you have a good chance of getting a maskutchi so try training your tamas more or taking better care of it overall (just a theory based on my personal experiences though, not entirely sure).

Oh yea and as far as how long I've had my tamas, I've had my V3 for about two weeks now, but tamas in general since 1997

- Kohaku :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back