How many V4s do you have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many V4s do you have?

• A: 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B: 2

• C: 3

• D: 4 or more (if more then reply and tell how many)

• E: None (but hope to get one soon)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank you for doing my poll.

*note from TamaMum: Hope you don't mind, but I added one more option to your poll:

None (but hope to get one soon) - this way, even more members will have the chance to vote in your poll :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have

2 V3s blue stars and translucent black

2 V4s glow in the dark and sunflower

1 v2 green camoflauge.

I only have 1 v3 opened--transulecnt black

EDIT: whoops I didn't read the heading correctly.. I have 2 v4 then... both not opened :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 5 V4's. I have a log on the library about them called My 5 V4's. I have orange and red bubbles (Boy named Boo), Pink Candy Stripes (Boy name Allen), Blue Waves (Girl Named Sis), Rising Sun (Boy named Mag), and glow in the dark (Girl Named Jess). I also have 2 V3's blue with stars, and grey with graffiti writing. They will be here in about 2 hours so I don't know what they are going to be yet!!

I only have one. My mom says that it is quite unusual to have more than one version of a certain tamagotchi. She says that just wastes money, but I don't think so. I think it will be better so they could connect with eachother.

//TamaPATCHI

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

mabey u should have an option to say "i dont have any" because there only out in a couple of places u no..and where i live isnt one of them.

I have 2. And I love them both! :lol: I have the sunflower and the orange circles.

I purcased my first two from a Toys R us which was the Orange with Circles and the Tribal Glow in the Dark.

Since I don't plan on opening the glow is the dark design, I bought the Sky Blue with Sunflowers to connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back