How much are American Tamagotchi Oceans Worth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallow_cup

Reaction score
I purchased one in the heat of the moment and I want to know if I overpaid :sweats: What are they worth nowadays? Thanks! :p

I was watching that auction too, lol. Congrats on getting it! I'm not really sure what they're worth, but judging by the prices of the Japanese ones and how the American ones seem to be more rare to come by, I'm going to guess that $100 isn't overpaying. :)

BTW, I think I just bought a V4 (green with flowers) from you on eBay? Unless your username is just similar, lol.

I was watching that auction too, lol. Congrats on getting it! I'm not really sure what they're worth, but judging by the prices of the Japanese ones and how the American ones seem to be more rare to come by, I'm going to guess that $100 isn't overpaying. :)

BTW, I think I just bought a V4 (green with flowers) from you on eBay? Unless your username is just similar, lol.

Yes you did. I have it packed up and ready to ship tomorrow :D Before I go garage saleing with some friends. Hope I find some tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back