How much $$ do Angels typically go for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thekaren

Reaction score
I've wanted an Angel for ages and I recently got a used one (white/silver American version) on eBay for $21. Did I get a good deal on this? How much do used ones usually go for?

American Tamagotchi Angels usually go for $150-250 when they're new, and usually at around $50 dollars when used. So $21 dollars sounds like a great deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what condition it's in and whether you get the US version (Tamagotchi Angel) or the Japanese version (Angelgotch). The Angelgotch tends to be less expensive than the Tamagotchi Angels, I can tell you that much. Otherwise, I've seen a huge variety of prices for each on Ebay in the past 4 or so years I've spent browsing Ebay. NIP Angelgotchs tend to go for $25-35. I've seen NIP Tamagotchi Angels go for $50-60. I've seen NIP Tamagotchi Angels listed for hundreds of dollars but I haven't a clue of whether they're wroth that much in reality and if they are sold.

Thank you for the replies! :)

I had my heart set on a pink one for a long time, but when I saw this one for that price, I impulsively grabbed it. Then later had doubts about whether I still should've held out for a pink one or not, thinking maybe that price is typical of a used American version. But judging from your responses, I'm pretty happy with my decision now. :) The one I got is used, but it's in great condition. The only aesthetic flaw it really has is a tiny bit of paint is worn off each wing. Other than that, it's basically perfect, and it works great. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I bid on a used gold tamagotchi angel for 67.77, and the other bidder lost. I WON IT FOR 41.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back