How much do u play w/ your tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do u play w/ your tamagotchi?

• 1: I leave it on pause forever and ever. amen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2: I play w/ it on weekends.

• 3: I w/ it after school and on the weekends.

• 4: I play w/ it like all the time even in school.

• 5: I dunno.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatomboy

Reaction score
So u may b playin' on it forever and u may leave it on pause or just b moderate.

I play with mine all the time, becuase they are like real pets. You have to take care of them all the time.

By the way, next time you post a topic like this, try to post it under 'whats on your mind' because that way, you will probly get more replies. :furawatchi:

Well, I play with it non stop on weekends, on the bus home from school.... but I can't play with it at school.... because of one person everyone hates including me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *twitch* If it wern't for my super ego he'd be dead by now. he told the princapal that tamagotchi's were causing a distraction. Yea right! We used to even have tamagotchi time at school!!! *sob* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I don't like john OR the principal!!!!!!!!!

I play with my version three tamagotchi quite alot but I don't play with it in lessons in school because we are not allowed to.

I have loads of other tamagotchis and cyber pets but I don't play with them as much as I play with my version three. :huh:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back