how much do you like you tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how much do you like you tamagotchi???

• 24/7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&

• yah it is fun

• some times but i am really busy

• hmmmm. i forgot i had one

• what is the point of tamagotchi's seriosly!!

• NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i don't have one :( waaaaaaaa

• i lost mine!!

• what is a tamagotchi??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
could a guide please move this to whats on your mind and i love my tamagotchi so much i can't stand it
Don't be that harsh!

Well, alot of people MUST like Tamas because they are here, worrying about their tama in WHat Happened to my Tamagotchi? etc.

But I like them, even if they goof up alot and catch glitches!

-------------------------------------------

hunnybunny, it is okay to make mistakes but please watch where you are placing threads, like this one should be in the forum What is on your Mind or possibly Fun Stuff! Try to remember next time, okay?

Tamagotchis are fun, enjoyable, hanheld thingies in my optimistic opinion! :lol:

Best regards,

-Fur :)

Don't be that harsh!Well, alot of people MUST like Tamas because they are here, worrying about their tama in WHat Happened to my Tamagotchi? etc.

But I like them, even if they goof up alot and catch glitches!

-------------------------------------------

hunnybunny, it is okay to make mistakes but please watch where you are placing threads, like this one should be in the forum What is on your Mind or possibly Fun Stuff! Try to remember next time, okay?

Tamagotchis are fun, enjoyable, hanheld thingies in my optimistic opinion! :lol:

Best regards,

-Fur :)
since when is saying could a guide please move this to the right area harsh

i LOVE my tamagotchi. I have 4 and ma bro has 1. I look afta his. My best tama gotchi is my v3 (all the othas are v1) Wen ma bro heard 1 dyiing i cried because i thought it was dying. but it wasn't. Wen it WAS dying i saved its life. Press the reset button with a pen or sumthing, press download (if tamagothi was allready dead it will cum back dead. If it in the middle of dying it will cum back alive) i was woryong so much i pressed the penicl in a little to hard. It snapped and the nib was stuck in my tamagotchi! i couldn't play it but ma mum got it out. Phew,

ok i will try be more carfull where i put new posts. i am really new at this so i did not even know there was a post called:what is on your mind and stuff? ok but now i know!!!!!!!! thanx!

bye

This belongs on 'What's on your mind?' forum...

Anyways, I love my tamagotchi alot, especially my v3... ^^

Hope you have fun on Tamatalk! =O

i LOVE my tamagotchi. I have 4 and ma bro has 1. I look afta his. My best tama gotchi is my v3 (all the othas are v1) Wen ma bro heard 1 dyiing i cried because i thought it was dying. but it wasn't. Wen it WAS dying i saved its life. Press the reset button with a pen or sumthing, press download (if tamagothi was allready dead it will cum back dead. If it in the middle of dying it will cum back alive) i was woryong so much i pressed the penicl in a little to hard. It snapped and the nib was stuck in my tamagotchi! i couldn't play it but ma mum got it out. Phew,
me tooo i hav 4 v3s cool :D eh :)

i love mine so much i could explode :lol: ^_^ ^_^ :D :D :D this is my tama @ the moment and how can you not love them

I recently bought a tamagotchi, and I joined yesterday. I live off of instant soup, wake up at 9:00 AM (or earlier) and I have no life at all... So I take care of my tamagotchi 24/7, It's even with me right now (My little hohotchi is brushing her teeth).

All the time! I am even making a tamafile with Charater chart(V3 V2),a growth chart, a log And a holding pocket!! :)

I voted on behalf of my v1, so I said 24/7.

If I voted on behalf of my v3, I'd say 'what is the point of Tamagotchi?'

I love mine wayyy too much! I mean, I have three in total, and I love them all! I play with them every day, so I'm like, addicted! I also want another one, and I also connect mine ALL the time. They love eachother! I :D my tamas!

I use my little cousin's. He abandoned it for PS2 and Hotwheels. I've only been playing it for a few hours. At first I was curious, then I had a REALLY hard time putting it down. (Believe me, I tried!) And now I love the darn thing to death! It's my baby! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don'y play tamagotchi very often anymore (grew out of it) I just play sometimes and i come on tamatalk bc it so fun to talk to ppl :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back