how much dose you sibling care for you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im basically not close with my family, go figure :)
And my brother Jacob put a knife in my shoe, very comfy DX Then when I took it out he yelled "KAREN PUT A KNIFE IN HER SHOE!" I got in trouble cause my mom knows I steal knifes for myself.

Yep, I have a Slap Happy Family! *sarcasm*
Oh, thats tough..

Your brother sounds kind of.. Evil..

Supposedly my sister cares about me according to my mom, but she has a craptastic way of showing it.

Everytime we see each other we fight and argue.

Luckily she lives on her own.

We get along pretty well. :]

I'm older than him. Sure, we have squables but we get along pretty well actualy.

My brother is awsome. x3

my brother wounld give a crap for my everyday he beats me up for a routemy sister cares alot for me even though she's in collage she sometimes brings goodies and drinks back.
my brother doesn't care about me even though i stay home to look after him to avoid him having a baby-sitter and i give up my computer time to do that and while making us dinner he sits on the computer complaining about not having enough time on the computer

Last edited by a moderator:
My brothers don't live with me, but they care for me all the same. My older brother squabbles with me occasionally, less because we don't live together, but he worries about me a lot and always wants to make sure I'm OK. My baby brother has basically made me his idol, shouting my name while he climbs on his stroller. Man, I wish I could be there to see it. My brothers love me a lot and I like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I always fight with my brother, Luke. He's 5 and he is a brat. He always argues with me and he loves money. I gave my sister a doller and he stole it. BRAT!

I don't have a brother.

I don't have a sister.

It's just me, myself and I.

I care for my brother very much but he can't really care for me yet since he's only a year old. But my step-sisters care for me.

I am the youngest of my family. My sister is 31 and I am 21. My sister gave me a hard time growing up, bullied me and I think part of my childhood self esteem issues were because of her giving me heck, but when I was younger and bullied she did defend me, and she defended well. Unfortunately as I got older, she'd give me a hard time and act more like a nagging mom type instead of an older sister like I wanted. Anyway after her and her hubby divorced and seperated she cut contact from us and rarely do me or my mother hear from her. I did attempt to contact her in the past about assisting me with some computer stuff but she got really snippy...so I figured I don't need that crap and just stopped bothering to reach her. She doesn't answer the phone, she rarely emails and last I heard from her was christmas day when she called (and no she didn't invite me and my mom to her place). So really our only relation right now is blood.

Now funny thing is, my former brother in law, I'm probably closer to him and consider him a sibling than my own flesh and blood because he talks to me like a human being and doesn't put me down. I have a lot of respect for him and it's just too bad my sister messed up that relationship with him. He's moving on and met another nice lady and I'm really happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back