How much overfeeding kills a tamagotchi (specifically friends)?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siila

Reaction score
Oh my gosh I feel like a horrible person.

I kept trying to play with my tama, but she didn't want to. I acted like an idiot and fed her until she was 99 pounds.

(she was 34... adult)

Help. :angry:

Based on what I know, a TF leaves (dies) if one racks up enough care mistakes. As far as I know, overfeeding does not count. You should be safe.

You can stuff her mouth full of bread, but I don't think she'll leave because of that. (forget to feed her, that's another story.)

Also based on my experience, it will probably take roughly 45 games to work off all that excess weight. Also, every time they "use the bathroom," they shed a couple of pounds.

You said she didn't want to play? What were her Hungry and Happy hearts at when this happened? I've never had a Tama refuse a game.

mm, I don't remember the hungry was a... 2 maybe? No clue for happy. I don't know, it might be messing up. I got it from ebay :angry:

You might want to confirm the batteries are fresh and tightly installed. Try taking them out and putting them back in. You can download and resume play afterwards.

By the by, what character do you have?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to kill any tamagotchi by overfeeding. And in most versions weight doesn't actually play any role and doesn't indicate bad or good care (I've had good care characters with 99lb numerous times.)

I know there are a few characters that evolve specifically based on weight, but that's all I can get on the top of my head. That's why I'm glad they removed the weight on M!X- it had only bad iimplications and deepened the stigma, in my opinion. I can't be the only one who felt icky about "omg i have to play tons of games with my tamagotchi so it doesnt get fat!! even if it doesnt really do anything" thing.

So I don't know why your tama died, it probably had a different reason than overfeeding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back