how much pocket money did you last have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably have somewhere between $10 - $15 upstairs.

I went to the lake yesterday and treated everyone to the snack bar and donated to the fund to get Jon Nickelback tickets for his birthday.

I'm trying not to keep much money in my hands. I'm a spender, not a saver.

I recently sent $125 to the bank towards Japan and college though ~ :]

In my wallet, I have $200.

I had five bucks in my pocket, but then I bought my friend an ice cream float form the ice cream truck. 8D

Right now, nothing. Shopping sprees leave me broke.

But on the bright side, I've been working so hard with end-of-year exams recently that my parents have finally decided to buy me a camera! This is a very exciting day. n_n

^ Lucky, lucky Esther.

I have nothing in my wallet. Nothing at all. Not a single dollar. I hardly ever get pocket money, really. Maybe like 40c a week from my mummy, which I end up spending on a coffee or some lollies.

But I have a bank account, which I don't wanna touch 'till I'm about 16. At the moment I have about $20 in there cuz I spent all my money on my laptop last year.

I fail at saving.

I have a box of money in my room in my closet. Theres about 3 pennies in there. I might get 5 bucks on Sunday [sunday is chore day]. I have to clean the bathroom. If I dust, thats another 5 bucks. 5 bucks for each chore I do.

I do not keep money in my pocket. Unless I plan on spending it.

None. I haven't had pocket money since I was 9.

I have a job now. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month,the first saterday....I got $50 and I should of got it today....

I just sent another $20 to the bank. That makes $145 I sent to the bank in the past month and a half or so. =3

I'm not getting a job this summer, but I'm really cranking up the babysitting. (I'm planning on finding work next summer.) I want to go to Japan spring break of my senior year of high school and my parents are making me pay for half and all of my spending money. (I COULD have gone spring break of my sophmore year, about nine or ten months from now, but since I don't have a job, I was out of luck. So basically I need about $2000 by Christmas of my senior year, which I think is achievable if I work hard. And my parents want me to put some aside for college too. So I would like to make between $2500 - $3000 within the next 2 - 3 years.)

But in the meantime, since I got straight A's (AGAIN) and am in all honors courses, mommy said she'd buy me something. =D

Sorry about my off-topic rant.

After I saw this topic, I was inspired to dig through my bags.

Barbie bag-- Total of $11

Black Louis Vutton-- $5 bill.

Pink Louis Vutton-- $3 in one dollar bills. Plus randomly assorted change that I don't want to count.

Desk-- $17 in bills, then a lot of change.

Shoe [ xD ]-- $1.50 A dollar and quarters.

Bra [ xD ]-- $1

Around forty-five, counting all the coins that I didn't add up. I suck at keeping money in one place. Whenever I get change, I just stuff it to the bottom of whatever bag I'm carrying, or let the cashier keep it. I'm so wasteful, I need to stop doing that.

Hmm, I don't know. Probably around $50. I spent $6.50 at the dance last night, leaving me with $3.50. I have about $45 in my can of random money. I have a dollar in my bookbag, and another few dollars in my suitcase. Not to mention a bunch of loose change. So around $50, give or take.

Five bucks in one of my pockets, 10 in a birthday card, and 15 in another birthday card. And I have about $7 worth's of Quarter Collection quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back