How much would take?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IF I SAID I WOUD GIVE OUT MONEY HOW MUCH WOULD YOU TAKE?

• A) 1,000,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) 1.00

• C) 999,999,999,999,999

• D) WHATEVER IS THE HIGHEST!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... ok... trying to avoid being PC police-ish here...

I've edited the title a little bit so we don't start trying to tie humility to "smartness". ;)

If it were me... I'd be wondering why anyone was willing to give me more the $5 off their own bat... :lol: Put on the spot and I'd refuse to take anything because I'd be embarrassed and suspicious!

I wouldn't take anything, so I didn't vote- just as long as I have enough money to get all the vital things in life, I'm happy! :)

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

Everybody! I just read the Tamatalk Rules and they say we are not supposed to post stuff like this. If I misread then still we shouldnt. Becuase it might hurt some peeps's feelings becuase it makes them feel stupid when they are clearly not. So can I guide please close this topic for me? Thank you.
how can it hurt some peoples feelings and make them feel stupid...??

I will take the highest and donate it to charity and cancer donations I already have everything I want like my friends,family and Tamatalk! and that depends is it counter fitting? :furawatchi: because I really would'nt want to donate fake money to all the polar bears,orphans,poor people fake money.

Last edited by a moderator:
how can it hurt some peoples feelings and make them feel stupid...??
It said something about 'smartness' in the title.

WCR misunderstood-ish the title so they thought that someone esle might too.

Too someone else it could have sounded like they were calling them stupid.

It said something about 'smartness' in the title.WCR misunderstood-ish the title so they thought that someone esle might too.

Too someone else it could have sounded like they were calling them stupid.
oh okay! i didn't notice the smart part of the title... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back